Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions - The Application Process

Q.1 How can I apply for a UNAFEI training course or seminar?
We accept candidates as participants for our international training courses/seminars only through the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) regional offices. Those who are interested in participating in our programmes should not apply directly to our institute.
http://www.jica.go.jpExternal link
Please use the above site to locate your regional office. If there isn't a JICA regional office in your country, please contact the Embassy of Japan in your country.
Q.2 Can I become a Lecturer/Visiting Expert?
We invite experts from among those who have advanced knowledge and experience relating to the theme of each training course/seminar.
Unfortunately UNAFEI does not accept applications to be Lecturers/Visiting experts.